Sep 26, 2014

Personalized wall art and coasters

Here is a new addition to my product list! Hand-painted wooden wall art to decorate your little one's rooms! And drink coasters to protect your lovely coffee tables!


These custom made wall arts would make a unique statement in any room. I can customized the colors to coordinate with any existing decor or theme. Just ask and I'd be happy to make one for you!


Each wall art can be custom designed along with 3D embellishments. 3M double side tapes/hooks are provided with the wall arts to affix onto walls.


They can also be used as a coasters for your drinks. In case of coasters, I would give a waterproof coating to protect the hand painting. 


More size options:


For enquirers, please drop me an email at chitra_visalakshi@yahoo.co.in or SMS/whatsapp  (+65) 91997425

No comments:

Post a Comment