May 17, 2014

Wall Art Frames

This was custom made order for a cute little boy to decorate his very own room! The theme was transportation. I personally designed the art work, and was so excited to see the colors when they came from the printers. 

Frame Dimension: 6" x 8"

When I was discussing the designs with the mommy, she liked my punch embroidery artwork. So I thought I could incorporate some 3D work in the frames. She gave me full freedom to work with the designs. And hence the addition of felt embellishments. 

Felt Embellishments

I also added some hand-painted wooden aeroplanes to complete the 3D effect. Painting these where so much fun! Look at all the bright colors! Hand-painting gives me such a sense of satisfaction, which is never the same no matter how much I work with artworks and colors on my PC!

Hand-Painted Wooden Accesories

My client loved these when she saw them. And they have been packed and sent off to decorate her adorable boy's room walls! 


1 comment: