This DIY tutorial was created as a guest post for the blog onlinevoice. With just a few simple items, you can make your very own quirky flower hairclip that is guaranteed to turn more heads than anything you will buy at a store. Once you’re done, you can show them off to everyone.
DIY Flower Hair Clips
1 hair clip
4 petals cut out of felt
Thread (matching with the petal colour)
- - Cut 4 petals out of any desired colour felt material.
(The shape of the petal is similar to the top half of a heart).
- Use a needle to pull thread on to the petals as seen below.
- Pull lightly on the thread and gather all the petals together to create a flower pattern and then tie off
- Then sew the flower on top of the hair clip.
- Sew some pearls on to the felt flower and your beautiful flower hair clip is ready for use!
Post a Comment