Dec 29, 2013

Personalized Mugs - Tall Cups

These Personalized ceramic mugs were the hot selling item this Christmas! With fun and quirky artwork, these ceramic mugs make an ideal and practical gift for your coffee loving friends! Stay tuned for more chic designs....


This batch of mugs were an order from a regular customer of mine. She has forever encouraged me with business ideas and compliments! Every year I look forward to her orders. She has always given me full design freedom. And so this year i went full retro with owls and scooters! And she messaged me back with so much compliments from her daughters! Of course its great to know that your customers like your work, but it feels so great that someone enjoys your work as much you do when creating it :) 






For enquirers, please call/SMS/Watsapp me at 9199 7425. You can also email to chitra_visalakshi@yahoo.co.in.


No comments:

Post a Comment